FALL 2020 Registration is open!
Forefront Arts performing arts classes (either online or in person) will include:
- Vocal and Physical warm-ups
- Emotional check-in and communication exercises
- Specific technique training in Acting, Voice, Improv, and Musical Theatre
- Imagination and playmaking skill-building
- Drama games and teamwork activities
- Rehearsal of performance pieces from plays and musicals
- Culminating performances at the end of each session, or rehearsal period!
- Believe in the power of the arts in helping kids and teens become well-rounded individuals
- Possess advanced degrees in Theatre, Vocal Performance, or Musical Theatre, or are currently earning a degree
- Have professional performance experience
- Have passed extensive background checks
- Want every student to feel welcomed, and encouraged in their unique gifts & talents, and challenged to reach the next level of their performance abilities!
We strive to foster an environment of fun and encouragement, while also delivering high-quality instruction and helping students grow as artists and performers. Throughout the year students will develop their acting, improv, musical theatre, voice, and dance skills in class. This allows each child to learn new skills, find new strengths, and continue to improve in all aspects of theatre performance!